Vision, Mission, and Objectives
Entrepreneurship and distinction in engineering fields, scientific research and community service.
Preparing creative and competitive engineers able to enhance sustainability and entrepreneurship.
- Acquiring an advanced position and great reputation in the educational fields, scientific research and community service.
- Providing engineers equipped with knowledge, vocational and basic skills.
- Encouraging innovative scientific research.
- Serving the community and building social partnerships.
- Providing field training to help them cope up with labor market.
- Keeping abreast with the technological development relevant to the fields of engineering.
- Modifying the academic engineering programs to meet the needs of labor market.