Documents and Filling Division
Documents and Filling Division:
- Using electronic or paper archiving as an important part of the documentation process which will save effort and time.
- Technical supervision of paper or electronic systems, and propose systems that serve and facilitate the functions of the department.
- Archiving all formal letters and documents received and issued by the Department electronically.
- Save all incoming and outgoing letters and documents according to the approved system.
- Preparing and following up the work of the department's personnel and any other issues related to the Human Resources Department.
- Distribution of mail daily to all related parties.
- Contribute in the preparation of the Department’s budget in coordination with the Financial Affairs Department.
- Submitting periodic reports to the Director on the achievements of the Division.