Entrepreneurship and distinction in applying accreditation requirements locally and internationally.
Achieving academic and administrative requirements to keep abreast with local and international accreditation.
Objectives of Accreditation
1. Providing a comprehensive system of accreditation coordinating with the related parties.
2. Preparing efficient cadres to apply the public and private accreditation criteria.
3. Providing instruction services for the various departments and administrations.
4. Continuous checking of academic and administrative units in the field of accreditation.
5. Achieving accreditation criteria in collaboration with various faculties and departments.
6. Providing all services that may enable the university to attain the international accreditation.